CO2 incubator Midi 40
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. ETT3.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For users in cell culture who wish to breed small cultures or have only limited space in the laboratory.
- Operating temperature range from +5 °C above room temperature to 60 °C (in 0.1 °C increments) and CO2 concentrations up to 20%
(in 0.1% increments)
- Digital display for easy input of °C, CO2 content and alarm limits
- Setpoints can be secured using a key-operated switch to prevent unwanted alteration of the operating parameters
- Seam-free interior made of stainless steel (non-corrosive stainless steel, type 304) with four extractable shelves
- Removable water container for a relative humidity of up to 95%
- Inside door made of safety glass is heated by the outside door to avoid condensation
- To supply the incubator with CO2, a separate gas cylinder or a central compressed-gas tank is required
- Conditioned water (demineralised/distilled and autoclaved or fully desalinated/distilled and autoclaved) is required for humidification
CO2 incubator Midi 40
|Operating temperature||From +5 °C above room temperature to +60 °C|
|Inner width||305 mm|
|Inner depth||355 mm|
|Inner height||355 mm|
|Outer width||470 mm|
|Outer depth||597 mm|
|Outer height||465 mm|
|Required input pressure||1,0 bar, 99,5 Vol.-% medizinische CO2-Qualität|
|Intake-air filtration||CO2 filter, PTFE filter 0.3 μm|
|Temperature variance||±0,4 K|
|CO2 constancy||±0,10 %|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Volume||Operating temperature||Type||Price||Quantity|
|ETT3.1||1 unit(s)||40 l||From +5 °C above room temperature to +60 °C||Midi 40||€4,259.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown