Single-channel microlitre pipette ROTILABO®, 2 to 20 µl
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. TA22.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Robust quality pipettes with variable volume for routine work and demanding applications.
- Ergonomic finger support for comfortable handling and single-hand operation
- Separate tip eject button
- Central, large pipettor button for even plunger movement
- Separate volume adjustment, for left- and right-handed users
- Easy-to-read display
- Integrated calibration function for easy adjustment without tools
- Corrosion-resistant plunger and ejector
- Slim shaft
- Fully autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar) according to DIN EN 285
- A filter for protection of the pipettes is optional with volumes of 5 ml and higher. Please order separately
Single-channel microlitre pipette ROTILABO®
|Volume||2 to 20 µl|
|Nominal volume||20 µl|
|Variation coefficient||±0,4 %|
|Tip type||200 µl|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Volume||Version||Price||Quantity|
|TA27.1||1 unit(s)||1000 to 10000 µl||Single-channel, variable||€228.00||
|TA22.1||1 unit(s)||2 to 20 µl||Single-channel, variable||€209.00||
|TA25.1||1 unit(s)||100 to 1000 µl||Single-channel, variable||€199.00||
|TA26.1||1 unit(s)||500 to 5000 µl||Single-channel, variable||€218.00||
|TA23.1||1 unit(s)||10 to 100 µl||Single-channel, variable||€199.00||
|TA24.1||1 unit(s)||20 to 200 µl||Single-channel, variable||€209.00||
|TA21.1||1 unit(s)||0.5 to 10 µl||Single-channel, variable||€231.65||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown