Pierce-resistant glove niroflex 2000 with cuff 190 mm, Size: S
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KAY7.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Metal mesh gloves, tested according to DIN EN 1082-1/ISO 13999-1. Protects the hands against cutting and piercing injuries.
- High wear comfort and fatigue-free work
- Patented locking hook for simple, continuously adjustable locking
- Easy to use without spare parts such as press studs, clasps and spare straps
- Metal mesh end strap
- Exceptional fit thanks to ergonomic design without excess metal mesh at the fingertips
- Colour-coded cuff to quickly identify the size
- Flexible cuff makes the glove extremely comfortable to wear and prevents slipping
- Can be worn on the right or left hand
- Easy to clean without leaving residue
- Ring outer Ø 4.2 mm, wire thickness 0.55 mm
Pierce-resistant glove niroflex 2000 with cuff 190 mm
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Size||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown