Single-use cuvettes Fluorescence Polystyrene, 100 unit(s)
excl. VAT. | 100 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. EXP1.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
With four optical windows.
- Ideal for fluorescence spectroscopy
- Optically flawless radiographic area
- Four optical windows for precise measurements
- Matt handle, can be labelled
- Manufactured under controlled room conditions
- fully automatic packaging
- Layer thickness: 10 mm
- Dimensions: L 12.5 x W 12.5 x H 45 mm, window: W 10 x H 35 mm
Single-use cuvettes Fluorescence Polystyrene
- Application range: 340–900 nm
- Standard deviation (absorbance coefficients): 360 nm ≤ ±0.005 nm
- Chemical resistance (short-term resistance, 30 min):
Ammoniac/hydrofluoric acid, 10%/isopropanol/sodium hydroxide/hydrochloric acid, 36%
- Not resistant to: Chloroform/hexane
|Volume||2.5 to 4 ml|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown