Agarose HR-PLUS, 10 g
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
excl. VAT. | 10 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HP30.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Chemically, agarose is a galactan which is capable of forming extremely solid gels, even at a low concentration. The pore size of the gels is determined by the concentration of the agarose used. Because there are no ionic groups in the gel, hydrophilic materials without any interaction with the gel matrix will also be separated according to their size. The high hysteresis of the agarose, that is the thermal stability after solidification, ensures that the gels remain reliably stable even during heatproducing running conditions.
Agarose HR-PLUS ROTI®Garose for analytical gels
- Reliable agarose for routine analyses in the range of 100 to 3000 bp
- Superior separation efficiency and high gel strength, usable in concentrations of up to 3 % agarose
- Very well suited for analysis of PCR amplificates, restriction digests and for blotting
- Low gel background
- Compatible with all standard nucleic acid-staining methods
- Separation range in 1 x TAE:
1 % proof agarose gel: 1000-3000 bp
1,5 % proof agarose gel: 300-2000 bp
2,5 % proof agarose gel: 100-1000 bp
|Application||Analysis of fragments between 100 and 3000 bp|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Water content||≤8,5 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,14 %|
|Gel strength (1,5 % gel)||≥1500 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature (1,5 % gel)||~36 °C|
|Melting temperature (1,5 % gel)||~88 °C|
|Turbidity (1,5 % solution)||≤4 NTU|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|
|DNA binding||very low|