Agarose LM/PCR, 5 g
Note: gels of 2 % agarose and lower are fragile!
excl. VAT. | 5 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HP31.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose Roti®garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. Roti®garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. Roti®garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose LM/PCR ROTI®Garose Genetic engineering quality, with low melting and gelling temperature
High resolution low melting agarose in genetic engineering quality. For optimal fragment separation, DNA recovery and cloning of PCR amplificates.
- Low melting point and low gelling temperature
- Fine resolution of fragments from 50 to 1500 bp
- Very well suited for analysis and recovery of PCR amplificates and fragments derived from restriction digests
- Also well suitable for in-gel-applications
- Low gel background, compatible with all standard nucleic acid-staining methods
- Low viscosity agarose, recommended for use in concentrations of 3 to 6 % agarose.
|Application||Genetic engineering quality with low melting and gelling temperatures (MT ≤65 °C, GT ≤35 °C). For DNA-elution of fragments <1500 bp from melted agarose|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Water content||≤7 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,12 %|
|Gel strength (4 % gel)||≥800 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature (4 % gel)||≤35 °C|
|Melting temperature (4 % gel)||≤65 °C|
|Turbidity (4 % solution)||≤6 NTU|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|
|DNA binding||none detected|