Clean Card® PRO Starter Kit
Transport temp. ambient temp.
Contenu du kit de démarrage :
25 unités de test
petites bouteilles en plastiques avec buse de précision
carte d'analyse illustréemode d'emploi
La recharge de 50 unités de test Clean Card® PRO est disponible sous la Réf. 0072.1.
excl. VAT. | 1 kit per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 0071.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Clean Card® PRO is not suitable for the detection of virus contamination.
Clean Card® PRO Starter Kit Orion Clean Card® for hygiene control
The Clean Card® PRO detects any soiling that contains protein or substances similar to protein, such as allergen proteins as well as surfactants from residual cleaning detergent or disinfectant agent on work surfaces, equipment and containers that look clean to the naked eye.This means cleaning practices can be quickly optimised and risks can be minimised – as outlined in the HACCP concept.
- Fast – results in 30 seconds
- Straightforward – clear analysis thanks to visible colour change
- User-friendly – no additional devices required
- Safety and high standard confirmed in internal tests for compliance with legal requirements of HACCP, good hygiene practice or internal QA/hygiene plans
- Evidence from approx. 50 µg protein/100 cm2
- Certified and proven in practice: Recommended by Bundesverband der Lebensmittelkontrolleure (German Association of Food Regulators)
- Suitable for use in many sectors, e.g. community catering, restaurants and cafés, hotels, cleaning services, food industry businesses such as butchers and bakers, suppliers, haulage companies, for hygiene training courses to sensitise staff and for those working in hygiene, quality management and quality assurance, and much more.
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Appearance (test area)||light yellow|
|Protein measurement negative control||complies|
|Protein measurement positive control||complies|