GoPAGE™ 4–15 % TGN Midi, 2 unit(s)
Boiling point (bp) 100 °C
Storage temp. +4 °C
Transport temp. cooled
Gel cassette: 10 x 10 cm, 12 wells
excl. VAT. | 2 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 2236.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Precast mini gels for rapid and easy gel electrophoresis in laboratory and students courses.
- Particularly long shelf life – Up to 12 months when stored at 4 °C.
- Ready to use – No comb or tape to remove.
- Easy to load samples – Numbered wells; extended and fixed well separator to prevent sample carryover; loading volume up to 30 μl/wells.
- Simple monitoring during the gel run – Transparent reference lines on the gel cassette help to monitor electrophoresis.
- Sharp band separation
- Wide range of applications – Available as constantly concentrated gels and as gradient gels for various protein separations.
- Compatibility – Gel cassettes in two different sizes, suitable for most mini gel tanks.
GoPAGE™ TGN (Tris-GlycineNovel) Precast Gels are ready-to-use acrylamide gels for SDS-PAGE running in Tris-Glycine buffer system. With unique formula, GoPAGE™ TGN Precast Gels perform enhanced resolution, sharper bands, and longer shelf life as compared with conventional Laemmli Tris-HCl gels. The protein migration patterns in GoPAGE™ TGN series, however, are similar with typical Laemmli Tris-HCl gels, and thus GoPAGE™ TGN Precast Gels are compatible to traditional SDS-PAGE and downstream analyses.
GoPAGE™ TGN Precast Gels include 4 % polyacrylamide stacking gels. Cassettes are compatible withmost popular protein electrophoresis systems.
Gels are delivered sealed and preserved in Tris-Glycin buffer.
GoPAGE™ 4–15 % TGN Midi GoPAGE™ ready-to-use, 4–15 % polyacrylamide in gradient
|Gel strength||1 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown