Q-PAGE™ 4-15% TGN Mini, 10 unit(s)
Storage temp. +4 °C
Transport temp. cooled
Gel cassette: 10 x 8.3 cm, 12 wells
excl. VAT. | 10 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 3670.2
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Precast mini gels for rapid and easy gel electrophoresis in laboratory and students courses.
Q-PAGE™ TGN Precast Gels -
The proven GoPAGE™ TGN precast gels under a new name in a new design and with optimized separating properties:
- Solid blister tray - for safe transport of the gels
- Gel cassettes with comb to protect the gel pockets
- Even faster separation - clear, sharp bands already after 30-40 minutes
In addition, there are the well-known and proven properties of the GoPAGE™ TGN precast gels:
- Particularly long shelf life - up to 12 months from date of manufacture when stored at 4 °C
- Easy to load samples - numbered wells with separators
- Easy to monitor during the run - transparent reference lines on the gel cassette
- Wide separation range - available as homogeneous and adjusted gradient gels
- Compatibility - gel cassettes with the sizes Mini (10 x 8.3 cm) and Midi (10 x 10 cm), suitable for most mini-gel tanks
TGN (Tris Glycine Novel) Precast Gels are ready-to-use acrylamide gels for SDS-PAGE running in Tris glycine buffer system. With unique formula, TGN Precast Gels perform enhanced resolution, sharper bands, and longer shelf life as compared with conventional Laemmli Tris-HCl gels.
The protein migration patterns in TGN series, however, are similar with typical Laemmli Tris-HCl gels, and thus TGN Precast Gels are compatible to traditional SDS-PAGE and subsequent analyses.
Q-PAGE™ TGN Precast Gels are available in gradient (4 to 15 %) and fixed (10 %) concentrations of polyacrylamide in 12- and 15-well formats. Two available cassette sizes, Mini (W x L: 10 x 8.3 cm) and Midi (W x L: 10 x 10 cm).
All Q-PAGE™ TGN Precast Gels include 4 % polyacrylamide stacking gels. They are delivered sealed and preserved in Tris glycine buffer.
Q-PAGE™ 4-15% TGN Mini Q-PAGE™ 4-15 % gradient, 12 wells
Compatibility TGN Mini (10 x 8.3 cm):
- Bio-Rad® Mini PROTEAN® Tetra Cell
- Chambers of similar size of other manufacturers
|Gel strength||1 mm|
|Matrix||4-15 % Polyacrylamid|
|Volume per pocket||25 µl|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Gel type||Tris-Glycine Novel TGN|
|Gel matrix||4-15 % polyacrylamide|
|Cassette size (W x L)||Mini (10 x 8.3 cm)|
|Gel strength||1 mm|