Pipetting aid macro, Green
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. X482.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
- Suction of up to 50 ml in 11 seconds following one-time ventilation
- Single-level operation for sucking and delivering liquid
- Spring-loaded control lever for delicate pipetting
- Blow-out function
- Drip stop via hydrophobic membrane filter (3 µm)
- Fully autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar) according to DIN EN 285
- Replaceable valve system
Effortless pipetting: The further up the pipette lever is operated, the faster the pipette is filled. To deliver the liquid, move the pipette lever fully downward. Even when flowing freely, the pipette's volume accuracy is not affected.
|Suitable for||Graduated/volumetric pipettes 0.1-200 ml|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Colour||Version||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown