UV PCR chamber, Midi
€1,711.40/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1H28.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- This chamber offers a practical area for making PCR preparations in a decontaminated environment which is free from nucleic acid
- The powerful UV light denatures nucleic acid in 5-30 min.
- Efficient decontamination of the entire working area
- The duration of UV radiation can be set via a timer
- The white light ensures outstanding visibility while working
- Safety functions prevent users from being exposed to the UV light
- Safety switches on the doors automatically switch off the UV light when the chamber is opened
- Lighting: 4 x 15 W UV light tubes and 1 x 15 W white light lamp
- The chamber walls are impermeable to UV light and protect against ß radiation, meaning that it is also suitable for work with 32P and other ß rays
- Can be used with protection trays and a protection tray insert (680 x 540 mm)
UV PCR chamber
|W x D x H, total||580 x 420 x 620 mm|
|W x D x H, interior||530 x 390 x 425 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Version||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown