Reaction vials ROTILABO®, 2.0 ml, colourless, Non-sterile, 500 unit(s)
excl. VAT. | 500 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. ENH2.2
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Centrifugability:fixed-angle motor: 25 000 x gswivel motor: 70 000 x g
- Additional volume above the last graduation allows for liquid expansion
- Graduated, frosted labelling space
- Ergonomic lid, opens with one hand, with click closure
- Puncturable lid
- Temperature-stable from -20 to +121 °C
- RNase/DNase-free, pyrogen-free, PCR inhibitor-free, metal-free
Reaction vials ROTILABO®
|Centrifugability in g (max.)||70000|
|Temperature stability||-20 to +121 °C|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Colour||Sterility||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|ENH0.1||1,5 ml||black||Non-sterile||1,000 unit(s)||€25.10||
|ENE8.2||1,5 ml||colourless||Sterile||500 unit(s)||€12.80||
|ENE9.2||1,5 ml||colourless||Non-sterile||500 unit(s)||€11.75||
|ENH1.2||2 ml||colourless||Sterile||500 unit(s)||€13.90||
|ENH2.2||2 ml||colourless||Non-sterile||500 unit(s)||€12.70||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown