Cell culture tubes CELLSTAR® CELLreactor™ tube, 50 ml, 30 mm
excl. VAT. | 500 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. CLY3.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Tube temperature stable from -196 to +121 °C, screw closure from -80 to +100 °C. Autoclavable tube (without screw closure).
- Conical tube design facilitates direct cell harvesting
- With graduations and labelling area
- Excellent gas exchange
- Free of DNase, RNase and human DNA
- Pyrogen free, non-cytotoxic
- Miniaturisation of large-scale test setups
- Maximises the number of parallel experiments
- Bioreactors for the cultivation of suspension cells and spheroid cells
- Expansion of aerobic bacteria, yeasts and micro-organisms
- Storage of substances which require gas exchange
|Outer diameter||30 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Capacity||Outer diameter||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
|CLY3.1||500 unit(s)||50 ml||30 mm||CHF506.80||
|CLY4.1||300 unit(s)||15 ml||17 mm||CHF275.80||
Available at short notice
Delivery time on request