Disposable gloves DermaShield® 73-711, Size: 7,5
excl. VAT. | 200 pair per Pack Qty.
Art. No. XE46.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Acc. to EN 420, EN ISO 374-1/type A (KLMNPT), EN 421. AQL 0.,65.
- Powder-free, green
- High tech disposable gloves, available in sterile or non-sterile, suitable for use in controlled environments or cleanrooms
- Free of latex proteins and vulcanisation accelerants
- High wearing comfort and high flexibility
- Anti-slip rolled edge for increased protection
- Optimal product and user protection
- Fingertips with bisque finish for enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Length 310 mm, wall thickness 0,175 mm
Applications: drug production under aseptic conditions, biotechnology, production of medical equipment, handling cytostatic agents.
- Optimal contamination protection is provided by triple packaging
- PE bag printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA printing ink
- Easy-to-open PE packaging
Disposable gloves DermaShield® 73-711
Acc. to EN ISO 374-5 (virus). For critical applications acc. to ISO 5 (class 100 and GMP AB).
- In pairs, 10 pairs in sealed PE master bag
- 5 PE master bags in separate PE protective cover
- 4 PE master bags per large bag, outer box
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Colour||Length||Size||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|XE44.1||green||310 mm||6||200 pair||CHF826.00||
|XE45.1||green||310 mm||7||200 pair||CHF826.00||
|XE46.1||green||310 mm||7,5||200 pair||CHF826.00||
|XE47.1||green||310 mm||8||200 pair||CHF826.00||
|XE48.1||green||310 mm||9||200 pair||CHF826.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown