Buffer solution pH 10,00 for complexometry
CHF26.30/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 1 l per Pack Qty.
Art. No. T188.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
|pH value||pH 10,00|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery time on request
The unit of measurement for water hardness used to be 1 °dH (German degrees of hardness), which corresponds to 10,00 mg CaO or 7,19 mg MgO in one litre of water. Today we use millimoles per litre (mmol/l), whereby 1 °dH corresponds to 0,18 mmol/l of earth metal ions and 1 mmol/l corresponds to 5,6 °dH.
• Manufactured from high purity buffer substances
• No need for time-consuming drying and weighing of reagents
• The buffer solutions are adjusted to their respective pH values by comparison with standard buffer solutions (according to DIN 19266 and based on primary reference materials of the PTB and/or NIST)
• Quick and precise calibration of measuring equipment
• Stabilised against algae and bacterial action