Dispensers ceramus® classic, 0,4-2 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1592.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Ceramic flasks: No abrasion, no swelling, no thermal problems and high chemical resistance
- Variable volume setting
- Intake hose firmly screwed on, creating a tight seal
- Complete reproducibility of work
- Quick and safe volume adjustment
- Components are easy to change
- Rotates through 360°, valve block with GL 32 thread
- Can be steam sterilised at 121 °C/2 bar without needing to be dismantled
- Conformity certified
Materials in contact with media:
Borosilicate glass, Al2O3 ceramic, ECTFE, Hastelloy
Dispensers ceramus® classic
|Nominal volume||2 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±4 µl|
|Operating temperature||+4 - +50 °C|
|Adapter||GL 28, S40, GL 45|
|Suction tube length||310 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Volume||Price||Quantity|
|1591.1||1 unit(s)||0,2-1 ml||CHF382.20||
|1592.1||1 unit(s)||0,4-2 ml||CHF382.20||
|1593.1||1 unit(s)||1-5 ml||CHF382.20||
|1594.1||1 unit(s)||2-10 ml||CHF382.20||
|1595.1||1 unit(s)||5-30 ml||CHF502.60||
|1596.1||1 unit(s)||10-60 ml||CHF550.20||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown