Molar mass (M) 504,16 g/mol
Boiling point (bp) 100 °C
Melting point (mp) 0 °C
Storage temp. -20 °C
Transport temp. cooled
CAS No. [93919-41-6]
excl. VAT. | 250 µl per Pack Qty.
Art. No. K037.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Can be optimally combined with Carl ROTH ROTI®Pol DNA polymerases
- Tested for “long range PCR“
- DNAse-, RNAse-, Protease- and Phosphatase-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication of dATP, dGTP, dCTP and dUTP. dTTP ist synthesized chemically.
- Also available as ready-to-use set or mix, for contamination-free applications
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer-extension, mutagenesis-assays, sequencing reactions and in vitro transcription.
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also ’long range PCR’, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
dGTP solution ≥99 %, 100 mM solution
ε252 = 13,7 E x mmol-1 x cm-1
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|K037.1||250 µl||plastic||25 μmol||CHF46.10||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown