CO2 incubator BB 15
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. ETT4.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
With air jacket heating for constant temperature as well as a second control circuit that assumes control of the set temperature in the case of a fault. The chamber floor is used as water reservoir (an electric suction pump is included in the scope of delivery for changing the water). The large water surface and direct heat transfer from the heated base achieve a faster humidity recovery time.
- Operating temperature range from 3 °C above room temperature to 55 °C (in 0.1-°C-increments) and CO2-concentrations up to 20%
- Digital display for °C and CO2 content
- Tube penetration 42 mm in the rear wall allows operation of additional devices
- Stainless steel interior
- Constant moisture at 37 °C approx. 95 % RH
- Additional inside door made of glass, heated outside door
- To supply the incubator with CO2, a separate gas cylinder or a central compressed-gas tank is required
- Conditioned water (demineralised/distilled and autoclaved or fully desalinated/distilled and autoclaved) is required for humidification
CO2 incubator BB 15
|Operating temperature||From +3 °C above room temperature to +55 °C|
|Inner width||470 mm|
|Inner depth||530 mm|
|Inner height||607 mm|
|Outer width||637 mm|
|Outer depth||766 mm|
|Outer height||867 mm|
|Required input pressure||0,8–1,0 bar, 99,5 Vol.-% medizinische CO2-Qualität|
|Intake-air filtration||CO2 filter, PTFE filter 0.3 μm, PP filter housing|
|Max. removable shelves||10|
|Temporal temperature variance||±0,1 K|
|Spatial temperature deviation||±0,5 K|
|CO2 constancy||±0,3 %|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Volume||Operating temperature||Type||Price||Quantity|
|ETT4.1||1 unit(s)||151 l||From +3 °C above room temperature to +55 °C||BB 15||CHF7,590.80||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown