Extraction system AA model, AA 02
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. CE32.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For safe vacuum extraction of liquid residues.
- Vacuum pump
- Collecting bottle made of PP, vacuum-resistant, autoclavable
- Screw cap with two quick-release couplings for tight sealing of the collecting bottle after the hoses are disconnected
- Ventilation insert for pressure compensation during autoclaving of collecting bottle
- Safety filter to protect the vacuum pump and surrounding area
- Silicone hose (3 m) for placing the extraction system away from the workbench
Extraction system AA model
- Lacquered aluminium housing
- Compact design, safety bottle holder mounted on high-performance vacuum pump
- Suitable for up to four sampling points (optional)
- Handle with AH 01 trumpet valve for attaching various suction instruments and a mechanical flow rate control system; incl. adapter for Pasteur pipettes, adapter for 1 ml pipette tips and angle adapter
- Vacuum pump with automatic cut-out. The pump cuts out automatically when extraction is completed using the handle and the final vacuum is reached
|Bottle volume||2000 ml|
|Delivery rate||17 l/min|
|End vacuum (abs.)||100 mbar|
|Ambient temperature||+4 - +40 °C|
|W x D x H||170 x 220 x 155 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|CE32.1||AA 02||1 unit(s)||CHF2,016.00||
|CE33.1||AA 04||1 unit(s)||CHF2,044.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown