Extraction system AZ model, AZ 02
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. CE30.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For safe vacuum extraction of liquid residues.
- Vacuum pump
- Collecting bottle made of PP, vacuum-resistant, autoclavable
- Screw cap with two quick-release couplings for tight sealing of the collecting bottle after the hoses are disconnected
- Ventilation insert for pressure compensation during autoclaving of collecting bottle
- Safety filter to protect the vacuum pump and surrounding area
- Silicone hose (3 m) for placing the extraction system away from the workbench
Extraction system AZ model
- Simple system for extraction of small volumes
- Attachment of Pasteur pipettes or aspiration pipettes directly to the hose
- Please order metal stand for the collecting bottle separately
|Bottle volume||2000 ml|
|Delivery rate||8 l/min|
|End vacuum (abs.)||700 mbar|
|Ambient temperature||+4 - +40 °C|
|W x D x H||75 x 170 x 60 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|CE31.1||AZ 04||1 unit(s)||CHF630.00||
|CE30.1||AZ 02||1 unit(s)||CHF602.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown