Vacuum drying cabinet VD series, 55 l, VD 56
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1C6H.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Fast, gentle drying of temperature-sensitive samples.
- Operating temperature range from 10 °C above room temperature to 220 °C
- Vacuum adjustable in the range 10 to 1100 mbar (end vacuum 0.01 mbar)
- Controller with digital display of pressure and temperature
- Drying process monitoring with automatic aeration at process end
- Internal data logger, measured values in open format readable via USB (approx. 100,000 entries possible, choice of save interval from 1 to 60 inutes)
- USB and Ethernet interface
- Universal aeration, for use with inert gas or ambient air
- Safety glass
- In-house vacuum or a vacuum pump is required for operation
Vacuum drying cabinet VD series
|Inner width||400 mm|
|Inner depth||343 mm|
|Inner height||400 mm|
|Outer width||638 mm|
|Outer depth||461 mm|
|Outer height||815 mm|
|Spatial temperature deviation||±1,5 K|
|Temporal temperature variance||±0,1 K|
|Rated power||1400 W|
Vacuum with small flange 16 DN mm
Inert gas with flow limiter 3/8 RP"
|Mains connection||200-230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1C6E.1||24 l||VD 23||1 unit(s)||CHF9,049.60||
|1C6H.1||55 l||VD 56||1 unit(s)||CHF10,760.40||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown