Agarose NEEO ultra-quality, 500 g
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
excl. VAT. | 500 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 2267.4
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose NEEO ultra-quality ROTI®Garose low electroendosmosis (EEO = 0,05–0,13)
- Excellent separative power for nucleic acids of 500 bp to 20 kb
- High gel strength for stable gels and good handling
- Extremely low EEO allows speedy and efficient separation of nucleic acid molecules
- Fast melting, non-foaming agarose
Figure: (left to right) Roth Lambda Hind III / phiX Hae III marker (Art. No. CP49.1) 1 µg, 1 kbp DNA-ladder (Art. No. Y014.1) 0,8 µg, 100 bp-DNA-ladder extended (Art. No. T835.1) 0,8 µg, pBR328 Mix I (Art. No. T146.1) 0,8 µg.
|Use||All standard applications, qualitative and quantitative gels, screening and blotting. Range 500 bp–20 kb|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Delivery date currently unknown
Delivery time on request
|Water content||≤8,5 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,14 %|
|Gel strength (1 % gel)||≥1200 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature (1,5 % gel)||36 ±2,0 °C|
|Melting temperature (1,5 % gel)||≥ 90°C|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|