Digital burette Titrette® With RS 232 port, 50 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. PP90.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Bottle-top burette for quick and reliable titration. High accuracy provides results within Class A error margins according to DIN EN ISO 385.
- Smooth-acting gear for accurate trickle titration
- Lightweight and stable thanks to compact design
- Freely rotatable valve block, GL 45 thread
- Titrating tube is horizontally and vertically adjustable for flexible positioning
- Easy to use, no switching over between filling and titrating
- Can be removed for cleaning
- Can be calibrated without tools
- The next calibration due date can be stored
- The current displayed value can be stored with automatic stop
- Adjustable up to 20 ml to three decimal places
- DE-M approved
Parts in contact with the media:
Borosilicate glass, Al2O3, ETFE, PFA, FEP, PTFE, platinum-iridium, PP.
Permissible conditions of use:
Temperature +15 to +40 °C, vapour pressure up to max. 500 mbar, viscosity up to 500 mm2/s.
Digital burette Titrette® With RS 232 port
|Nominal volume||50 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±10 µl|
|Operating temperature||+15 - +40 °C|
|Adapter||GL 32, S 40, NS 29/32|
|Suction tube length||170–330 mm|
|Power supply||2 x AAA 1.5 V batteries|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|NN44.1||10 ml||1 unit(s)||
|PP89.1||25 ml||1 unit(s)||
|PP90.1||50 ml||1 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown