Cell culture dishes Suspension, 8 cm², 3 ml, 35 mm
€99.15/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 500 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KKH9.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Suspension culture surfaces for cells which are not adherently cultivated in solution (e.g. cells of lymphoid origin or hybridoma cells).
- Hydrophobic surface minimises cell loss when subcultivating due to unwanted micro-adhesion
- Flat, transparent growth surface for visual monitoring of cell growth
- SUREGrip design for reduced risk of contamination by being able to grip the dish securely
- With vents for continuous gas exchange and securely seated lid
- Distinct stacking rings in lid and base
- Packed in a resealable bag with tamper-evident cap
- Free of DNase, RNase and DNA, non-pyrogenic/endotoxin-free, non-cytotoxic
|Usable volume||3 ml|
|Growth surface||8 cm²|
|Outer diameter||35 mm|
|Pack.||50 x 10|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Growth surface||Usable volume||Outer diameter||Price||Quantity|
|KKH9.1||500 unit(s)||8 cm²||3 ml||35 mm||€99.15||
|KKK0.1||500 unit(s)||21 cm²||5 ml||60 mm||€102.35||
|KKK1.1||500 unit(s)||58 cm²||13 ml||100 mm||€107.20||
Available at short notice
Delivery time on request