Centrifuge filter unit Ultrafree-CL: Hydrophilic PTFE membrane, sample volume up to 2.0 ml, 0,22 µm
excl. VAT. | 25 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. XH86.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Centrifuge filter units for sample volumes of no more than 0.5 or 2.0 ml. For use in fixed-angle rotors for 1.5 or 15 ml sample tubes. Filter unit and collector tube are made of PP.
- Hydrophilic Durapore® PVDF-membrane: Extremely low protein binding. Suitable for removal of particulate matter and precipitate from aqueous samples, and for protein and nucleic acid applications
- Hydrophilic PTFE membrane: for removal of precipitate from solvent-based samples
- Open the attached lid of the filter unit
- Fill the insert with the volume of sample
- Close the filtration unit and insert it in the centrifuge
- On completion of centrifuging, remove the filtration unit, open the lid and remove the insert
- The insert contains the residue and the sealable housing contains the filtrate
Centrifuge filter unit Ultrafree-CL: Hydrophilic PTFE membrane, sample volume up to 2.0 ml
Filter insert volume max. 2 ml, collector tube volume 5 ml.
|Membrane material||hydrophilic PTFE|
|Pore size||0,22 µm|
|Sample volume||≤2 ml|
|Centrifugability in g (max.)||5000|
|Filtration area||0.8 cm²|
|Dead volume||10 µl|
|Ø ext.||16.3 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pore size||Membrane material||Sterility||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|XH86.1||0,22 µm||hydrophilic PTFE||Non-sterile||25 unit(s)||
|XH87.1||0,45 µm||hydrophilic PTFE||Non-sterile||25 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown