Centrifuge tubes Conical, with rim, Non-sterile
excl. VAT. | 250 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1E4X.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Temperature stable from -80 to 120 °C.
Centrifuge tubes Conical, with rim
With red screw cap, printed graduations and labelling field. Free of RNase, DNase, endotoxin, pyrogen and ATP.
|Ø ext.||30 mm|
|Centrifugability in g (max.)||7000|
|Pack.||10 x 25|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Vol.||Sterility||Packaging type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1E4X.1||50 ml||Non-sterile||Bag||250 unit(s)||
|1E4Y.1||50 ml||Sterile||Bag||250 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown
RCF = 1,118 · 10-5 x rpm2 · r
• The glassware and glass type
• The shape obtained during the production process
• Even distribution of wall thickness in all areas of the article (particularly in critical areas such as in the neck/shoulder area and at the transitions to the base). This ensures:
- better mechanical stability
- higher thermal shock resistance
- freedom from stresses, which can cause the vessel to burst when heated
These quality characteristics not only increase safety for employees in the laboratory, but also extend the useful life of the laboratory glassware and protect valuable substances.