Centrifuge tubes Flip cap, 50 ml
excl. VAT. | 500 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. EKY2.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Screw/snap-on lid enables single-handed opening and also complete removal
- RNase-/DNase-free, pyrogen-free
- With white labelling area
- Accuracy of graduations: ± 2%
- Additional engraved graduations in cone: 0.1 to 1 ml for 15 ml tube, 0.5 to 3 ml for 50 ml tube
- Temperature stable from -80 to +120 °C
Centrifuge tubes Flip cap
|Ø External||29 mm|
|Graduation range||5-50 ml|
|Centrifugability in g (max.)||9400|
|Outer lid Ø||36 mm|
|Pack.||20 x 25|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Sterility||Packaging type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|EKY2.1||50 ml||Sterile||Bag||500 unit(s)||€265.00||
|EKY1.1||15 ml||Sterile||Bag||500 unit(s)||€220.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
RCF = 1,118 · 10-5 x rpm2 · r