Circulating thermostat with stainless steel bath, 9-21 l, SC 150-S21
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. LP65.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For temperature control of external sealed circuits, for example, density measuring instruments, viscosity meters, photometers, refractometers, etc. Simultaneous temperature control possible in the thermostatic bath.
- Simultaneous display of setpoint and actual temperature
- Display resolution 0.1 or 0.01 °C can be selected
- Stainless-steel bath for oil baths
- Thermostat heads can be turned invariably in 90° increments on the bath
- Pumps with 2-stage turbulence reduction system
- Drain opening (on the front)
- Bath with handles
- Hose connectors for tubes with 8 and 12 mm inside Ø
- A water cooling coil is also available if required (please order separately)
- III (FL) = flammable liquids
Circulating thermostat with stainless steel bath
|Operating temperature||From +13 °C above room temperature to +150 °C|
|Temperature constancy||±0,02 K|
|Display resolution||0,1/0,01 °C|
|Heating output||2000 W|
|Max. pump pressure||300 mbar|
|Max. flow||17 l/min|
|Bath volume||9-21 l|
|Bath opening||296 x 310 mm|
|Inner depth||150 mm|
|Safety class||III (FL)|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Operating temperature||Bath volume||Heating output||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|LP64.1||From +13 °C above room temperature to +150 °C||8-13 l||2000 W||SC 150-S13||1 unit(s)||
|LP65.1||From +13 °C above room temperature to +150 °C||9-21 l||2000 W||SC 150-S21||1 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown