Coverslips thickness 1 round, Ø: 18 mm
excl. VAT. | 1,000 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HKH7.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Applications: Examinations using light and fluorescence microscopy, especially in medicine and biology.
- Thickness 1 (0,13-0,16 mm)
- Absolutely colourless, completely clear, suitable for fluorescence microscopy
- High light transmission
- Refractive index tailored to microscopes
- Low inherent fluorescence
- Low flatness deviation, exact compliance with thicknesses
- Good wettability on both glass surfaces
- Low alkali content encourages cell growth
- Suitable for use in coverslippers
- Meets the requirements of DIN ISO 8255
Coverslips thickness 1 round
|Pack.||10 x 100|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Ø||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HKH7.1||18 mm||1000 unit(s)||€77.40||
|HKH6.1||15 mm||1000 unit(s)||€70.95||
|HKH5.1||12 mm||1000 unit(s)||€65.70||
|KHX4.1||10 mm||1000 unit(s)||€61.20||
|KHX5.1||16 mm||1000 unit(s)||€73.75||
|KHX6.1||20 mm||1000 unit(s)||€83.35||
|KHX7.1||22 mm||1000 unit(s)||€90.25||
|KHX8.1||24 mm||1000 unit(s)||€98.85||
|KHX9.1||25 mm||1000 unit(s)||€100.00||
|KHY0.1||30 mm||1000 unit(s)||€142.05||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown