OCT Embedding Matrix, 125 ml, 1 x 125 ml
Boiling point (bp) 100 °C
Melting point (mp) 0 °C
Storage temp. +15 to +25 °C
Transport temp. ambient temp.
€23.10/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 125 ml per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 6478.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
OCT Embedding Matrix ready-to-use, for histology
OCT is a cryo embedding matrix designed for cryostat sectioning of tissue specimens, at temperatures of -10 °C and below. OCT is designed as a supportive and protective aid. The resulting frozen sections are used to rapidly perform examination in laboratory.
- Liquid level visible in easy to use dispenser
- Miscible with water to facilitate easy removal of tissue from the block holder
- Easily dissolved from the microscope slide before staining
- High viscosity to ensure strong adhesion of the tissue to the holder allowing correct orientation of the specimen while the medium is liquid
- Freezes rapidly with minimal damage by crystal formation
- Can be used as an infiltrating media for tissues that tend to shatter on cutting, such as brain
OCT cryo microtomy embedding medium is designed for use at -20 °C to -30 °C. The medium freezes rapidly with minimal damage from crystal formation and is an ideal support medium for cutting tissue sections.
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|6478.1||125 ml||plastic||1 x 125 ml||
|6478.2||375 ml||plastic||3 x 125 ml||
Delivery date currently unknown
|Appearance||viscous, colourless liquid|
|Micro examination||free of undissolved matter|