Cryogenic vials Cryo.s™ Star foot outer thread, 2 ml
excl. VAT. | 500 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HLX4.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For storage of tissue, cells, fungi, bacteria, spores, cellular extractions or bodily fluids at ultra-low temperatures for research and development as well as diagnostic purposes. Cryo.s™ cryogenic tubes must not be stored in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen, but rather only in the superjacent gas phase. Not intended for an application in the area of reproduction.
- For sample storage at -20/-80 °C and in the gas phase above LN2
- Suitable for shipping via air freight
- White labelling space, scratch resistant
- Colour of screw cap: natural
- Free of heavy metals, USP class VI-certified
- Temperature-stable from -196 to +121 °C
- CE marking (CE/IVD)
- Free of detectable RNase, DNase, and human DNA, detectable endotoxins and cytotoxic substances
Cryogenic vials Cryo.s™ Star foot outer thread
|Ø External||12,5 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Lock||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HLX5.1||3 ml||Lip seal||300 unit(s)||€129.50||
|HLX4.1||2 ml||Lip seal||500 unit(s)||€191.35||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown