Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 1 to 4 Spectra/Por® 1 – MWCO 6000 to 8000, 120 mm, 15 m
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 2713.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- High-quality membranes on rolls, packaged dry
- Max. application temperature +60 °C
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Treated with glycerine to protect against embrittlement
- Contain low quantities of contaminations such as sulphides and heavy metals
- Metal traces: Cadmium < 0.02 ppm, lead 2–6 ppm, chromium 0.1–0.2 ppm, magnesium 0.1–0.3 ppm, copper 0.8–1.2 ppm, nickel 1.3–1.7 ppm, iron 20–60 ppm, zinc 1.5–5 ppm
Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 1 to 4 Spectra/Por® 1 – MWCO 6000 to 8000
|Surface width||120 mm|
|Wall thickness||70 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||MWCO||Surface width||Packaging||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|2713.1||6000–8000 Dalton||120 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€428.95||
|1956.1||6000–8000 Dalton||32 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€273.05||
|2712.1||6000–8000 Dalton||100 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€413.90||
|2711.1||6000–8000 Dalton||50 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€341.85||
|2710.1||6000–8000 Dalton||40 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€292.40||
|1955.1||6000–8000 Dalton||23 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€273.05||
|1954.1||6000–8000 Dalton||10 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€264.45||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown