Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 1 to 4 Spectra/Por® 2 – MWCO 12,000 to 14,000, 120 mm
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 2716.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- High-quality membranes on rolls, packaged dry
- Max. application temperature +60 °C
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Treated with glycerine to protect against embrittlement
- Contain low quantities of contaminations such as sulphides and heavy metals
- Metal traces: Cadmium < 0.02 ppm, lead 2–6 ppm, chromium 0.1–0.2 ppm, magnesium 0.1–0.3 ppm, copper 0.8–1.2 ppm, nickel 1.3–1.7 ppm, iron 20–60 ppm, zinc 1.5–5 ppm
Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 1 to 4 Spectra/Por® 2 - MWCO 12,000 to 14,000
Highly porous membranes for high dialysis rates.
|Surface width||120 mm|
|Wall thickness||135-155 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||MWCO||Surface width||Packaging||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1964.1||12000–14000 Dalton||25 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€361.20||
|2716.1||12000–14000 Dalton||120 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€799.80||
|2714.1||12000–14000 Dalton||45 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€361.20||
|2715.1||12000–14000 Dalton||105 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€799.80||
|1958.1||12000–14000 Dalton||10 mm||15 m||1 unit(s)||€361.20||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown