Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 7 MWCO 2000, 18 mm
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. E856.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Packaged moist in 0.05% sodium azide solution, on rolls
- Highly pure membranes without trace elements such as heavy metals, sulphides, glycerine
- Can be used without the need for complex cleaning processes
- Recommended storage temperature +4 °C
- Max. application temperature +60 °C
Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 7 MWCO 2000
|Surface width||18 mm|
|Wall thickness||60–65 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||MWCO||Surface width||Packaging||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|E856.1||2000 Dalton||18 mm||5 m||1 unit(s)||
|E858.1||2000 Dalton||45 mm||5 m||1 unit(s)||
|E857.1||2000 Dalton||38 mm||5 m||1 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown