Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® Biotech CE MWCO 3500–5000, 16 mm
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 4616.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Very high purity, contain no trace elements, heavy metals, sulphides or glycerine
- Low reactivity of the membrane, therefore hardly any adsorption of proteins and liposomes
- No time-consuming cleaning processes necessary
- Max. application temperature +37 °C
- Packaged moist in 0.05% sodium azide solution
- Recommended storage temperature +4 °C
Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® Biotech CE MWCO 3500–5000
|Surface width||16 mm|
|Wall thickness||75–85 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||MWCO||Surface width||Packaging||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|4616.1||3500–5000 Dalton||16 mm||10 m||1 unit(s)||€478.40||
|2708.1||3500–5000 Dalton||10 mm||10 m||1 unit(s)||€417.10||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown