Dispensers ceramus® Fixed, 50 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. T331.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Media return system
- Ceramic flasks: No abrasion, no swelling, no thermal problems and high chemical resistance
- Intake hose firmly screwed on, creating a tight seal
- Freely rotatable dispenser on the bottle
- Luer lock connection at the back
- Ergonomic grip
- Quick and safe volume adjustment
- Complete reproducibility of work
- Components are easy to change
- Rotates through 360°, valve block with GL 45 thread
- Can be steam sterilised at 121 °C/2 bar without needing to be dismantled
- Conformity certified
Dispensers ceramus® Fixed
Materials in contact with media:
Borosilicate glass, Al2O3 ceramic, ECTFE, Hastelloy
|Nominal volume||50 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±100 µl|
|Operating temperature||+4 - +50 °C|
|Adapter||GL 32, GL 38, S 40|
|Suction tube length||310 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|T326.1||1 ml||1 unit(s)||€337.55||
|T327.1||2 ml||1 unit(s)||€337.55||
|T328.1||5 ml||1 unit(s)||€337.55||
|T329.1||10 ml||1 unit(s)||€337.55||
|T330.1||25 ml||1 unit(s)||€428.95||
|T331.1||50 ml||1 unit(s)||€456.90||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown