Dispensers Dispensette® S Trace Analysis analogue Without recirculation valve, Tantalum, without RDV
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. ECX3.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Range of application: For accurate dispensing of high purity media in trace analysis. Dispensing of metal traces, usually in the low ppb range, or even in the ppt range, depending on the application. The established cleaning process for use in trace analysis is explained in the operating instructions. Can be used as a dispenser for hydrofluoric acid with a platinum-iridium valve spring.
- Depending on requirements, the spring material is made of platinum-iridium or tantalum
- Valves without additional ring seals for easier cleaning
- Dispensing plunger with snug fitting seal
- Complete dispensing unit easily replaceable when worn
- Reliable volume control via internal toothed rack
- Rotates through 360°, valve block with GL 45 thread
- Discharge tube with swivel-mounted screw cap for protection against media contact
- Telescopic suction tube adjustable to different bottle sizes
- DE-M approved
- Suitable for calibration in conjunction with measuring instrument inspection according to ISO 9011 and GLP
- Change to factory calibration is shown
- Microfilter can be connected for sterile dispensing
Materials in contact with media:
High-purity plastics (PTFE, ETFE, PCTFE, FEP and PFA), sapphire valves, platinum-iridium or tantalum spring material.
Limits of use:
Max. vapour pressure 600 mbar; max. viscosity 500 mm²/s; max. temperature +40 °C; max. density 3.8 g/cm³.
Dispensers Dispensette® S Trace Analysis analogue Without recirculation valve
Discharge tube without recirculation valve, prevents contamination of the bottle contents
|Version||Tantalum, without RDV|
|Variation coefficient||±10 µl|
|Operating temperature||+15 - +40 °C|
|Adapter||GL 28/ S 28 (ETFE), GL 32 (ETFE), S 40 (PTFE)|
|Suction tube length||240 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Version||Volume||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|ECX1.1||Platiunum-iridium, without RDV||1-10 ml||1 unit(s)||€721.35||
|ECX3.1||Tantalum, without RDV||1-10 ml||1 unit(s)||€721.35||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown