Dispensers FORTUNA® OPTIFIX® HF, 2-10 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. PL18.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Ergonomic design with colour-code system
- Resistant to abrasion, UV radiation, acids and acid vapours
- Valve block without metal springs; no contamination of the dispensed liquid
- Quick volume adjustment with easy action and additional rotatable fine adjustment
- Visually recognisable dosing direction
- Screws directly onto bottle with thread GL 32
- Easy to dismantle and clean
- Conformity testing acc. to DIN EN ISO 8655-5
Dispensers FORTUNA® OPTIFIX® HF
With robust PTFE-encased dispensing plunger, dispensing cylinder made of PTFE. For dispensing highly aggressive and toxic chemicals (e.g. hydrofluoric acid).
|Nominal volume||10 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±20 µl|
|Operating temperature||+15 - +35 °C|
|Adapter||GL 40, GL 45|
|Suction tube length||350 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|PL17.1||1-5 ml||1 unit(s)||
|PL18.1||2-10 ml||1 unit(s)||
|PL19.1||6-30 ml||1 unit(s)||
|PL20.1||10-50 ml||1 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown