Technical Data Sheet
Molar mass (M) 464,13 g/mol
Boiling point (bp) 100 °C
Melting point (mp) 0 °C
Storage temp. -20 °C
Transport temp. cooled
excl. VAT. | 250 µl per Pack Qty.
Art. No. K038.1
- Can be optimally combined with Carl ROTH ROTI®-Pol DNA polymerases
- Tested for “long range PCR”
- DNase-, RNase- and Protease-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication
- Also available as ready-to-use set or mix, for contamination-free applications
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer-extension, mutagenesis-assays, sequencing reactions and in vitro transcription.
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also “long range PCR”, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
dCTP solution ≥99 %, 100 mM solution
ε272 = 9,1 E x mmol-1 x cm-1
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Art. No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|K038.1||250 µl||plastic||25 µmol||
No longer available
Delivery date currently unknown