Technical Data Sheet
dNTP-Set 1, 5 x 4 x 25 µmol (250 µl), 100 mM
Transport temp. cooled
Concentration: 100 mM per dNTP
Typical end concentration in PCR: 200 µM each
€417.10/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 1 set per Pack Qty.
Art. No. K039.2
Fits to / Accessories
- Can be optimally combined with ROTI®Pol DNA polymerases from Carl ROTH
- Tested for “long range PCR”
- DNase-, RNase- and Protease-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Also available as ready-to-use mix for contamination-free applications
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also “long range PCR”, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
dNTP-Set 1 ≥99 % dATP, dTTP, dGTP, dCTP, 100 mM per dNTP
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer extension, mutagenesis assays, sequencing and in vitro transcription.
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Art. No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|K039.1||1 set||plastic||4 x 25 µmol (250 µl), 100 mM||
|K039.2||1 set||plastic||5 x 4 x 25 µmol (250 µl), 100 mM||
No longer available
Delivery date currently unknown