Technical Data Sheet
dNTP-Set 2, 4 x 25 µmol
Transport temp. cooled
Concentration: 100 mM per dNTP
Typical end concentration in PCR: 200 µM each
excl. VAT. | 1 set per Pack Qty.
Art. No. L540.1
Fits to / Accessories
- Can be optimally combined with ROTI®Pol DNA polymerases from Carl ROTH
- Tested for “long range PCR”
- DNase-, RNase- and Protease-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Also available as ready-to-use mix for contamination-free applications
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also “long range PCR”, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
dNTP-Set 2 ≥99 % dATP, dUTP, dGTP, dCTP, 100 mM per dNTP
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer extension, mutagenesis assays, sequencing and in vitro transcription.
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Art. No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|L540.1||1 set||plastic||4 x 25 µmol||
|L540.2||1 set||plastic||5 x 4 x 25 µmol||
No longer available
Delivery date currently unknown