ROTI®Mix PCR 3, 0.2 ml, 1 x 0.2 ml
Transport temp. cooled
Concentration: 10 mM per dNTP
Typical end concentration in PCR: 200 µM each
€19.20/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 0.2 ml per Pack Qty.
Art. No. L785.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Available as ready-to-use set or mix, for contamination-free applications
- Can be optimally combined with Carl ROTH ROTI®Pol DNA polymerases
- Tested for “long range PCR”
- DNAse-, RNAse-, Protease- and Phosphatase-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Also available adjusted to pH 7,0 for special applications
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication of dATP, dGTP, dCTP and dUTP. dTTP ist synthesized chemically.
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer-extension, mutagenesis-assays, sequencing reactions and in vitro transcription.
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also “long range PCR”, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
ROTI®Mix PCR 3 10 mM (/dNTP), 40 mM (total), dATP, dTTP, dGTP, dCTP, ready-to-use
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|L785.1||0.2 ml||plastic||1 x 0.2 ml||
|L785.2||1 ml||plastic||5 x 0,2 ml||
|L785.3||5 ml||plastic||5 x 1 ml||
Delivery date currently unknown