Technical Data Sheet
ROTI®Mix PCR 3, 1 ml, 5 x 0,2 ml
Transport temp. cooled
Concentration: 10 mM per dNTP
Typical end concentration in PCR: 200 µM each
€95.85/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 1 ml per Pack Qty.
Art. No. L785.2
Fits to / Accessories
dNTP mix for PCR.
- Ready-to-use mix, for contamination-free applications
- Can be optimally combined with Carl ROTH ROTI®Pol DNA polymerases
- Tested for “long range PCR”
- DNAse-, RNAse- and Protease-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Also available adjusted to pH 7,0 for special applications
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer-extension, mutagenesis-assays, sequencing reactions and in vitro transcription.
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also “long range PCR”, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
ROTI®Mix PCR 3 10 mM (/dNTP), 40 mM (total), dATP, dTTP, dGTP, dCTP, ready-to-use
|Use||dNTP mix for PCR.|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Art. No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|L785.1||0.2 ml||plastic||1 x 0.2 ml||
|L785.2||1 ml||plastic||5 x 0,2 ml||
|L785.3||5 ml||plastic||5 x 1 ml||
No longer available
Delivery date currently unknown