Drying cabinet Heratherm™ General Protocol with air-circulation fan, 66 l, OMS60
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. PL59.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Smooth inner housing and round edges make it easy to clean
- Automatic overheating alarm
- Microprocessor control
- Setting accuracy ±1 K
- RS 232 port
- Natural convection for gentle drying and heating with low air turbulence (e.g. powder or film) or air circulating mode for rapid drying and heating
- Depth of handle and display (65 mm) not included in depth; adjustable feet (35 mm) not included in height
- Mains connection 230 V, 50 Hz
Drying cabinet Heratherm™ General Protocol with air-circulation fan
- Temperature range: 50 to 250 °C
- Stainless steel interior (1.4016)
- Integrated timer (1 min to 99 h, 59 min)
- Actual temperature display
- Air-circulation fan: Air turbine cannot be adjusted or switched off
|Operating temperature||50 to 250 °C|
|Inner width||354 mm|
|Inner height||508 mm|
|Inner depth||368 mm|
|Outer width||530 mm|
|Outer height||720 mm|
|Outer depth||565 mm|
|Max. removable shelves||13|
|Rated power||1400 W|
|Temporal temperature variance||±0,3 °C|
|Spatial temperature deviation||±2,8 °C|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Operating temperature||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|PL61.1||179 l||+50 to +250 °C||OMS180||1 unit(s)||€2,899.00||
|PL59.1||66 l||+50 to +250 °C||OMS60||1 unit(s)||€1,508.00||
|PL60.1||104 l||+50 to +250 °C||OMS100||1 unit(s)||€2,108.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown