Sealing film PARAFILM® M, 500 mm, 15 m
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. PC00.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Ideal for sealing vessels, petri dishes, cells etc. High flexible (stretches up to 200%). Clings even around irregular shapes.
- The sealing film is free of plasticisers, and consists largely of polyolefins and paraffin waxes
- Meets the requirements of the FDA when used at temperatures below 55 °C, as well as when GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is followed
- PARAFILM® M is resistant to many polar substances for up to 48 hours, such as saline solutions, inorganic acids and bases; brittleness may occur after this time
- Temperature stability: -45 to +50 °C (Melting point: 60 °C)
- Elasticity: 200 %
- Oxygen: 350 cm3/m2
- Nitrogen: 105 cm3/m2
- Carbon dioxide: 1100 cm3/m2
- 0.8 g/m2
Sealing film PARAFILM® M
|Film thickness||120 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Film thickness||Width||Length||Price||Quantity|
|CNP8.1||1 unit(s)||120 µm||100 mm||75 m||€74.10||
|H666.1||1 unit(s)||120 µm||100 mm||38 m||€36.50||
|H951.1||1 unit(s)||120 µm||50 mm||75 m||€38.60||
|PC00.1||1 unit(s)||120 µm||500 mm||15 m||€90.85||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown