Heating mantle Pilz® WHG series Model WHG2, 10000 ml, 2000 W
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KH17.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For operating temperature up to 450 °C.
- Heaters made of highly flexible yarn made of glass for uniform heat transfer and gentle treatment of round flasks
- With heating zone switch
- Up to 1000 ml with the heating zone switch incorporated in the supply line, more than 2000 ml heating zones in the housing
- Heating mantles 500 up to 20000 ml: opening the base Ø 60 mm
- Fastening at the support ring or rotary feet using clamping hooks
- Length of the mains cable: 1.5 m
- Power supply voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Heating mantle Pilz® WHG classic series Model WHG2
For operating temperature up to 450 °C
|For flask volume||10000 ml|
|Ø Outer flask||279 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||For flask volume||Performance||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|KH09.1||250 ml||200 W||1 unit(s)||€328.95||
|KH14.1||4000 ml||1000 W||1 unit(s)||€560.10||
|KH06.1||25 ml||40 W||1 unit(s)||€317.15||
|KH17.1||10000 ml||2000 W||1 unit(s)||€1,020.20||
|KH13.1||3000 ml||800 W||1 unit(s)||€516.00||
|KH15.1||5000 ml||1200 W||1 unit(s)||€693.40||
|KH16.1||6000 ml||1400 W||1 unit(s)||€777.25||
|KH12.1||2000 ml||700 W||1 unit(s)||€448.30||
|KH11.1||1000 ml||450 W||1 unit(s)||€449.35||
|KH18.1||20000 ml||2800 W||1 unit(s)||€1,499.65||
|KH08.1||100 ml||110 W||1 unit(s)||€325.75||
|KH10.1||500 ml||300 W||1 unit(s)||€384.85||
|KH07.1||50 ml||70 W||1 unit(s)||€356.90||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown