Peltier cooling incubator IPPplus models With two graphical TFT displays, 32 l, IPPplus 30
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. TY54.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Operating temperature range from 0 to 70 °C
Set temperatures from 0 to 70 °C
Adjustment accuracy 0.1 K
- Stainless steel interior (1.4301)
- Fully insulated stainless steel door (two-wing from size 450 upwards)
- With additional inner glass door
- Textured stainless steel housing
- Incl. factory calibration certificate valid for +10 °C and +37 °C
- German, English, French and Spanish language options
- Digital timer (adjustable from 1 min to 99 d, 23 h) or continuous operation
- “SetpointWAIT” function – process time does not start until the target temperature is reached
Peltier cooling incubator IPPplus models With two graphical TFT displays
- Two graphical TFT displays with touchscreen for operation and displaying temperature, program runtime and graphical display of program flow
- Integrated data logger with a memory capacity of up to 10 years
- Display of recorded log data (max. 10,000 values correspond to approx. one week) directly on the device
- Application-specific correction of the heat output distribution between the upper and lower heating groups within an adjustment range from -50% to +50%
- With Ethernet communication port for reading out log data as well as for transmitting and launching programs and online logging
- USB port for installing programs and reading out the data logger incl. software (to create ramp programs and weekly programs)
- Definition of individual min./max. values for protection against excessive/insufficient temperatures
|Operating temperature||From 0 to 70 °C|
|Inner width||400 mm|
|Inner depth||240 mm|
|Inner height||320 mm|
|Outer width||585 mm|
|Outer depth||562 mm|
|Outer height||704 mm|
|Max. removable shelves||3|
|Rated power||140 W|
|Temporal temperature variance||±0,1 °C|
|Spatial temperature deviation||±0,4 °C|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Operating temperature||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|TY54.1||32 l||From 0 to 70 °C||IPPplus 30||1 unit(s)||€2,906.00||
|TY55.1||53 l||From 0 to 70 °C||IPPplus 55||1 unit(s)||€3,134.00||
|TY56.1||108 l||From 0 to 70 °C||IPPplus 110eco||1 unit(s)||€4,471.00||
|TY57.1||256 l||From 0 to 70 °C||IPPplus 260eco||1 unit(s)||€6,260.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown