Paint marker Type 751, white
excl. VAT. | 10 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HPE4.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For highly opaque markings and permanent labelling on virtually all surfaces, e.g. plastic and glass. Ideal for dark and transparent materials.
- Opaque finish
- Waterproof and odourless
- Resistant to ethanol, most disinfectants and isopropanol
- Colours white and copper, additionally resistant to acetone
- Temperature stable up to 400 °C (white 1000 °C)
- Weather- and extremely light-resistant, abrasion-resistant
- Application: Shake the pen vigorously with the cap closed, then open, position the tip of the pen on a piece of test paper and carefully push it up and down
Paint marker Type 751
- Round tip
|Line width||1 – 2 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Type||Colour||Line width||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HPE3.1||751||black||1 – 2 mm||10 unit(s)||
|HPE4.1||751||white||1 – 2 mm||10 unit(s)||
|HPE5.1||751||copper||1 – 2 mm||10 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown