Serological pipettes CELLSTAR® Short shape, 5 ml
excl. VAT. | 200 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1A7A.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Maximum accuracy
- High visual transparency
- Easy-to-read graduation
- Pipette tip design guarantees pipetting without droplets
- Increased volume capacity thanks to the extended negative graduation
- Fitted with a synthetic filter to prevent liquids from being drawn into the pipette
- Pipette colour code according to international standards for easy identification
- Expiration date and lot number printed on each individual piece of packaging
- Individually packed in plastic/plastic packaging with a peel-off function
- Free of detectable DNase, RNase and human DNA
- Free of detectable endotoxins, free of cytotoxic substances
Serological pipettes CELLSTAR® Short shape
Short shape pipettes enable users to work comfortably and without straining their back. Practical for use at low heights, e.g. under the flow cabinet.
|Filling capacity||8 ml|
|Total length||221 mm|
|Ø External||9,5 mm|
|Outer tip Ø||3,2 mm|
|Pack.||4 x (50 x 1)|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Sterility||Pack.||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1A7A.1||5 ml||Sterile||4 x (50 x 1)||200 unit(s)||€217.15||
|1A7C.1||10 ml||Sterile||4 x (50 x 1)||200 unit(s)||€302.10||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown