MagSi-gDNA blood, 960 unit(s)
Storage temp. +4 °C
ADR 3 II
excl. VAT. | 960 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1630.2
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Suitable for whole blood, drawn in Citrate-, EDTA- or Heparin tubes
- Reproducible, high yield of DNA - 3-15 μg from 200 μl fresh or frozen whole blood
- Excellent DNA purity, A260/280 = 1,7-2,0
- Preparation time: 20-25 mins. (after lysis)
- Suitable for many genomic applications including PCR, DNA sequencing and Southern blotting
- Simple bind-wash-elute procedure
- Protocol easily adjustable for different sample volumes
- Suitable for manual and automated use
- Safe sample handling with minimal user input
- Also suitable for isolation of DNA from saliva, serum/plasma and cultured cells
MagSi-gDNA blood for molecular biology
MagSi-gDNA blood kit allows fast and cost-effective extraction of genomic DNA from a wide range of sample volumes. The paramagnetic bead-based kit can be used on whole blood samples drawn in EDTA-, citrate- or heparin tubes. Due to the ready to use reagents and simple protocol the kit is easy to use and easy to automate. As a linear volume to volume ratio is used between whole blood sample and reagents, it is possible to use the kit in any situation where genomic DNA out of blood is needed.
MagSi-gDNA blood kit is easy to automate. It is compatible with many different automated liquid handling systems (e.g KingFisher™, PrimaRWS®, PIPETMAX® and JANUS®). Furthermore, it is performed with short and easy protocols and suitable for small, medium and high-throughput automation using variable volume sample input.
This magnetic bead-based kit is a fast and economic purification system for extraction of genomic DNA from mammalian samples. The MagSi-gDNA blood kit includes magnetic beads, buffers and Proteinase K, and is easy to automate for high-throughput processing.
Bigger packages available on request.
Magnetic beads MagSi-DNA 3.0 COOH, Proteinase K, Lysis Buffer, Binding Buffer, Wash Buffer I, Wash Buffer II, Elution Buffer. Contents of this Kit may not be bought separately.
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Delivery date currently unknown